Developing World Class Field Hockey in Maryland
SPark Field Hockey Club
CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES
**players must wear masks at all times, even when playing**
SPark Field Hockey Club will continue to follow the guidelines of set forth by Governor Larry Hogan, the CDC, and USA Field Hockey:
- Limit training groups size inside the tennis dome.
- Limit attendance to those that can confirm no symptoms of COVID-19 for the past 14 days.
- Parents and spectators are not allowed in the facility, only drop off and pick up.
- Limiting shared equipment to balls and cones, no handling of shared equipment.
- Athletes use own pinnie, stick, gloves, shinguards, corner masks, water bottle, towels and personal hygiene products.
- No high fives or handshakes.
- Participants and staff should notify SPark FHC and SPark FHC's designated COVID-19 point of contact, Jesse Larson, if they become sick with COVID-19 symptoms, test positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or a confirmed or suspected case.- SPark FHC will advise those who have had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 to stay home, self-monitor for symptoms, and follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop. They will need to have a negative COVID-19 test result sent to SPark FHC and SPark FHC's designated COVID-19 point of contact, Jesse Larson, prior to returning to any events.